ASV is going on a craft brewery tour. Join us to learn about going solar in the land of the midnight sun. Bring your electric bill, get a free solar assessment and enjoy a free beer on us.
This is an opportunity for homeowners, business owners, and anyone who’s interested to learn about the benefits of grid-tied solar energy.
Topics to be presented:
– Basics of a Solar Photovoltaic (PV) System
– Market Trends
– Step-by-step process to determine if solar is right for your property
– Economic benefits and financing options
– Overview of incentives available
This event is free and open to the public, but, space is limited to 25 people. RSVP to email@example.com or call (907) 268-4188
Can’t make this one? Don’t worry! We will be hosting these events through the Spring at several of Alaska’s best breweries.
RSVP for King Street Brewing in Anchorage here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1711068055662735/
RSVP for Denail Brewing in Talkeetna here: https://www.facebook.com/events/619382121831721/
As we welcome 2019 and reflect on 2018, we are appreciative of our staff, customers, and partners who contributed to our success. Through public awareness and a competitive business climate, solar is thriving.
Our 2018 Impact Report highlights the impact of our triple bottom-line approach to business in the areas of economy, community, and environment (as highlighted by these three key metrics).
1. Our work was supported by 52 Alaskan vendors (a 13% increase over 2017).
2. Our projects produced $1.2 million in tax and electricity savings.
3. Our 650 kilowatts of operating projects (350kW commissioned in 2018) resulted in the reduced emissions of 508 less vehicles on the road.
This year we also made a significant contribution to the future of the industry by forming the Alaska Solar Energy Industry Association (AKSEIA). AKSEIA brings together the industry to advance education and deliver robust consumer protections to Alaskans.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to our success in 2018. Let’s make 2019 even better for our economy, community, and environment.